To put it simply, wayfinding signs are directional signs, i.e., they are created to provide logical, easy-to-follow directions to a specific destination. Wayfinding signage is more information-driven than other types of signage.
Wayfinding signs are found both inside and outside buildings, and their purpose is to help customers and visitors navigate through physical spaces such as buildings, malls, hospitals, museums, large parks and cities. Exterior wayfinding systems are designed to help guide both pedestrians and motorists around roads and streets. Inside buildings, wayfinding is necessary to guide visitors through large buildings and complexes, and to help them locate various amenities such as restrooms and elevators.
Easy-to-follow signage and legible directions are the keys to successful wayfinding. Information may be provided in the form of maps, words, arrows, colors and symbols.
Custom Wayfinding Signage
Graphic House, Inc. helps you organize and design your wayfinding signage so visitors can make the right decisions and get to their destinations easily — and without having to stop and ask for assistance. We also help our clients update their directional signs over the years as their facilities grow and evolve. No matter what type of custom directional signs your business or organization needs, Graphic House, Inc. has the capability to realize your vision in a way that not only provides your customers or guests with the information they need, but also in a way that is consistent with your brand and mission.
Our extensive in-house design and manufacturing capabilities mean that we can provide you with complete services from start to finish. You’ll know that no matter what you need, Graphic House, Inc. will be there every step of the way. Here’s how our process works:
- You request a sign. Just give us a call at 715-842-0402 or fill out our online contact form to let us know that you’re interested in having wayfinding signage created for your business or organization.
- We create a design. Based on your brand identity, goals, artistic style and other specifics, Graphic House, Inc.’s in-house design team works closely with you to develop a sign design that you’ll love.
- You approve the design. We always give you an opportunity to review the design we come up with, and you can give us your feedback before we do anything else for you.
- We manufacture your new signage. Not only do we have complete in-house design services, but we’re also a full-service manufacturer. That means we have complete control over the quality of your project, ensuring that your wayfinding signage is built to the highest standards.
- We install it at your site. Last but not least, our fully licensed, OSHA-certified and insured team of experts comes to your site and professionally installs all of your new signage. We handle every aspect of installation from site surveys to safety inspections.
The Graphic House, Inc. Difference
When working with Graphic House, Inc. for your custom directional signs, you’ll be working with the best in the business. Here are just some of the reasons why Graphic House, Inc. stands out in the industry:
- Woman-owned small business
- One of the Midwest’s leading sign companies
- Custom design, fabrication and installation services
- State-of-the-art manufacturing facility in Wausau, Wisconsin
- We cover 5-state area; Wisconsin, Minneapolis, Michigan, Illinois, Iowa
- A commitment to strong customer relationships and excellent workmanship
Reach out to Graphic House, Inc. today to learn more about what we can do for you!