The custom sign design team at Graphic House, Inc. brings innovation, passion and expertise to your project, whether you’re creating indoor custom signs, outdoor custom signs, tradeshow signs, directional signs or something else. That’s because on each and every project, we collaborate closely with you to create compelling signage, themed environments and solid company branding. Our designers approach custom-made signs as opportunities to create great designs combined with practical solutions, while also understanding the constraints of your budget.
We continuously work with you to design the right custom business signs that will cater to your needs and meet all your requirements. With more than 120 years of combined experience, our sign design team provides you with unparalleled expertise and customer support — from the time you begin working with us through completion and beyond.
Our Design Process
Whether you come in with a solid design idea or just a vague concept, we begin by listening. We want to hear about your brand identity, your signage goals, your artistic style, the environment in which the signage will be located, and the budgetary and other requirements. Through this collaboration, our designers gain an understanding of your needs and expectations, and they start to bring your vision to life. Here’s a breakdown of how the overall design process works:
- You contact us. Call us at 715-842-0402 or fill out our online contact form to let us know that you’re interested in getting a sign designed. We’ll gather information so we can create just the right solution for your needs.
- We design your sign. Based on your specific goals, aesthetic, branding, etc., we’ll create a custom sign that is catered to you.
- You approve the design. We then give you the chance to review our design and approve it before moving forward.
- We manufacture it. As a full-service manufacturer, we’re able to maintain control over the entire process of making your product. This helps us ensure it’s up to the highest-quality standards from beginning to end.
- We install it at your location. Our OSHA-certified, fully licensed professionals come to your location and install your new sign.
Throughout the entire process, we communicate with you regularly to ensure that your signage is exactly what you want. Our design team coordinates with our manufacturing and installation teams to make sure that your signage can be practically built and maintained, and that it conforms to the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) as well as local and building ordinances. Of course, we always aim to meet — if not exceed — the highest standards in the industry!
How to Get Started
Are you ready to learn more about creating a custom sign with Graphic House, Inc.? All you have to do is get in touch with us, and we’ll be glad to get your project started.
Working with us means choosing a company that is:
- One of the region’s leading sign companies
- A woman-owned business
- Known for our custom design, fabrication and installation services
- Able to build signs from our own state-of-the-art facility
- Committed to building relationships with our clients
For the best in durable, high-quality custom signs, we’re your resource every time. Contact us today to get your sign project started!
Contact Us Today!