If you are interested in a great career at a growing, industry-leading company in the Midwest, we would love to hear from you! We offer comprehensive training, a competitive salary and a great benefits package.
Send Us Your Resume
Please contact us at the following address or phone number, or email your resume to us as indicated below:
Graphic House, Inc.
8101 International Dr.
Wausau, WI 54401
Bryan Borrell - BryanB@GraphicHouseInc.com
Office, Manufacturing or Technician Positions
Lea Ballmer - Lea@GraphicHouseInc.com
At Graphic House, Inc., we provide expertise in design, manufacture, and installation of all forms of exterior and interior signage. Graphic House takes pride in being the premier sign manufacturer in the Midwest.
Now accepting applications for the following positions:
Graphic House Inc. a large electrical sign manufacturer producing regional and national signage projects has an opening for a drafter/designer. The candidate will be creating 2D and 3D drawing for small and large electrical signage projects. Must be able to take 2D designs and layouts converting them into working shop drawings with detailed section views, material lists, structural components, routing setups and art files for production. We are looking for a motivated professional who is able to meet deadlines and interested in following a project through completion to ensure changes and additions are adjusted appropriately.
- Strong planning and organizational skills to see a project thru from start to finish.
- Able to work with design team, project management and manufacturing staff.
- Excellent attention to detail
- 3+ years’ experience in AutoCAD with addition experience in other 3D design programs (Inventor, Solidworks, Rhino, ect.)
- Performs drafting/design assignments, requiring working knowledge of drafting standards, practices, and techniques.
- Experience with CorelDraw would be helpful.
REGIONAL SALES REPRESENTATIVE
As Graphic House, Inc. continues to grow, we now offer an exciting opportunity for aggressive self-starters who can develop new prospects, follow up on leads, develop relationships with established and prospective customers, and increase business through effective sales techniques from outside the home office. These individuals will help us continue to develop and deliver exceptional customer service and representation while based at our headquarters located in Wausau, WI. Candidates must be comfortable receiving and placing dozens of calls per day, working with municipalities and private companies alike, Possess critical thinking and problem solving skills, able to competently qualify prospective clients and successfully close sales. Extensive sales, industry, product and service training will be provided, as well as a competitive salary and benefit package.
- Source new sales opportunities through lead follow-up, ecommerce resources outbound cold calls and emails
- Learn and competently verse the industry of signage manufacturing, installation and service
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Close sales and achieve monthly quotas
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
- Proven sales experience
- Track record of achieving or exceeding quota
- Strong phone presence and experience dialing dozens of calls per day
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, priorities, and manage time effectively