If you are interested in a great career at a growing, industry-leading signage company in the Midwest, we would love to hear from you! We offer comprehensive training, a competitive salary and a great benefits package.
Send Us Your Resume
Please contact us at the following address or phone number, or email your resume to us as indicated below:
Graphic House, Inc.
9204 Packer Drive
Wausau, WI 54401
Jasper Hartinger - JasperH@graphichouseinc.com
All Other Positions
Joe Nowak - JoeN@graphichouseinc.com
At Graphic House, Inc., we provide expertise in design, manufacture, and installation of all forms of exterior and interior signage. Graphic House takes pride in being the premier sign manufacturer in the Mid-west.
Now accepting applications for the following positions:
Job Description and Responsibilities:
The Material Coordinator is responsible for achieving and maintaining accurate inventory records. Conduct and control activity for receiving, storage and returns. Issue and inspect equipment and other items from stock. Perform weekly/monthly cycle counts. Must be very organized and demonstrate time management skills. A valid drivers license is required.
Job Description and Responsibilities:
We currently have positions open as sign installers. Preference is given to applicants with a CDL license. This is a great opportunity to be part of a rapidly growing company. We generally work a four-day work week from 6:00 am to 4:30 pm. The pay scale at Graphic House is above average and increases significantly depending on the job you apply for.
Preferences will be given to applicants with the following skills:
- Must have the ability to work safe
- Requires overnight travel
- Have a strong mechanical aptitude
- The ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Basic understanding of electrical work
- Experience in construction
- The ability to do some welding
- A good driving record
- Someone who takes a great deal of pride in their work
If you feel you have the above qualifications and want to be part of a dynamic growing company, Email your Resume.
- Inspecting engines and detecting malfunctions.
- Replacing engine parts and appropriately assembling the same.
- Maintaining records of servicing and engine repairs.
- Checking electrical systems and transmission parts and ensuring the smooth functions of the same.
- Follow all industry safety regulations and standards of working.
- Maintaining inventory of spare parts and placing necessary orders.
- Ensuring the proper handling of all testing and repair tools.
- Load/unload trailer as required.
- Should have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to detect technical malfunctions in the machines.
- Sound understanding of using all repair tools, equipment and testing machinery.
REGIONAL SALES REPRESENTATIVE
As Graphic House, Inc. continues to grow, we now offer an exciting opportunity for aggressive self-starters who can develop new prospects, follow up on leads, develop relationships with established and prospective customers, and increase business through effective sales techniques from outside the home office. These individuals will help us continue to develop and deliver exceptional customer service and representation while based at our headquarters located in Wausau, WI. Candidates must be comfortable receiving and placing dozens of calls per day, working with municipalities and private companies alike, Possess critical thinking and problem solving skills, able to competently qualify prospective clients and successfully close sales. Extensive sales, industry, product and service training will be provided, as well as a competitive salary and benefit package.
- Source new sales opportunities through lead follow-up, ecommerce resources outbound cold calls and emails
- Learn and competently verse the industry of signage manufacturing, installation and service
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Close sales and achieve monthly quotas
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
- Proven sales experience
- Track record of achieving or exceeding quota
- Strong phone presence and experience dialing dozens of calls per day
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, priorities, and manage time effectively